Fort Smith-Alma RV Park welcomes lodgers year-round, with 23 acres of campground and all of the critical RV hook ups in Crawford County, AR you need to refresh and recharge. Our sprawling campus is the perfect place to spend some time recuperating, and we even have a 2-acre pond to fish or rent paddle boats on. We also have three camping cabins with full-size beds and a set of bunk beds in each.
Our campsite is complete with everything you need to rest up and get ready to hit the road again. From camper hook ups in Crawford County, AR to a 24-hour bathhouse, to an on-site laundromat and general store, we cater to your every need. We invite you to stay with us for a night or two and see for yourself!
RV and tent site rental rates
Our rates are designed to. Be affordable for all travelers, and we take pride in offering a wide range of amenities with each rental. All prices listed include discounts and taxes.
RV sites w/ sewer ($36.06)
- Pull-Thru / 30 AMP / sites E3-8, 10, 13 and 15 / F1-4
- Pull-Thru / 50 AMP / E9, 16 and 17
RV sites w/ sewer down front ($45.64)
- Pull-Thru / 30 and 50 AMP / sites A5, 6, 7 and 8; B3, 4, 5, 6 and 7
RV sites w/ no sewer ($35.07)
- Pull-Thru / 30 AMP / sites C1 and 2, D20 and 21
- Back-In / 30 AMP / sites B11, 12 and 14
- Pull-In / 30 AMP / sites B15, 16 and 18
- Pull-Thru / 50 AMP / sites D22-25
Tent sites w/ no hook-ups ($23.16)
- Sites T 1-15, A2 and 3, B8
Tent sites w/ water/electric ($25.15)
- Sites B9 and 10, D15, 16 and 17
Prices listed are for a party of 2. there will be a charge of $3/night per extra person. These prices are for those who have a Good Sam’s card, are military veterans, active duty military, police or firemen.